Sunday, July 13, 2003

And So My Problems Did Begin

Well, here it is, the first post. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s a maudlin piece of bugle music to commemorate the event, so I’d best just get on with it.

I've set up this weblog to let me communicate better with my friends all over the world, and also with random strangers who've arrived here by mistake. It'll be a fairly mundane account of my life, but many people who've taken part in my life seem to have found it quite amusing, so it should work out just fine.

Oh, and don't expect to find every detail of my life here. With any luck I'll be a wealthy and famous person one day, and it'd be a shame if people were able to look at these posts and say "He did what with a spatula?" Those who need to know that sort of detail will get an e-mail about it.

Well, that's about it for now. Don't forget to come back!

No comments: