Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Events

Well, things are, finally, happening. At the end of last week we found out that I will be vivaing on the 15th December. In the e-mail that my internal examiner got it was also apparent that the external examiner has got the names of me and the internal examiner mixed up. This could result in an interesting situation.

I'm also applying for a position at a Very Prestigious Museum in London, which wants a curator for its Greek Bronze Age collection. According to the person description in their application pack, I'm a fairly good match for what they want, so I'm hoping for an interview.

3 comments:

emily said...

eeek.
good luck with the job application!

and the viva-ing for that matter.

for some reason google image search finds this:

http://dl.lib.brown.edu/curator/curator_large.jpg

when i google "curator"

although maybe the image applies to the viva too..

Stephen said...

I think the 19th Century Portrait Community frowns on his shenanigans.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for both - sounds great!