Monday, October 06, 2003

Post.

Well, it's been a while since I last posted. Due to a delay at the Butchers flat I'll be here at my sisters flat until the weekend. I might be making progress on the jobs front, too. There's a scientific catalogue company down in Putney Bridge that wants Data Entrants at £7.50 per hour. I could do that. I've also applied for a job at a bookshop on Charing Cross Road. How hard can selling a book be?

On Friday I helped out with the Gamesoc stand at ULU Fresher's Fayre. The three main reactions were mockery, genuine interest, or completely ignoring us. Most amusing was the Eastern European girl who seemed to believe that we were the Rock & Metal Society for some reason.

As I've said before, I'll try and visit Nottingham when I'm straightened out here. However, I may have to visit Brighton too, so don't count on it! I should be able to attend the usual New Year's mayhem, though.

That's it for now...

No comments: